Day 2: Mike and I used this for a lazy day. It was raining all day, so we weren't able to do anything productive outside, and I couldn't bring myself to to do anything around the house since it was actually mostly clean for a change. Mostly.
- Law & Order: SVU marathon on. I will watch that show over almost everything else. I love their marathons.
- My First Home marathon. Mike & I recently found this show and love it. It's about first-time home buyers. Mostly we laugh at them, but it reminds us of a fun and stressful time in our lives 2 summers ago.
- Breakfast for dinner. Apple cinnamon struessel pancakes. And bacon. Yum-O. Plus, Mike made a huge mess when flipping a monster pancake, which is funny to me.
- More sitting. I didn't get out of my jammies all day. I love those days.
Highlights (I'm struggling - yesterday was awful):
- Mike took great care of me and let me cry as often as I needed to. He's brilliant and thought of a make-shift heating pad since we can't find the one I brought into the relationship.
- We had egg salad sammiches for lunch. At 3:30. Because I was finally able to stop crying and fell asleep, so he let me sleep.
- By dinner time, I was able to walk around on my own without sobbing uncontrollably. Huge accomplishment.
- Dancing with the Stars semi-finals. Saw some great dances.
I'm already doing better today, photo wise. My back still hurts, so I was slow moving this morning. Today is Molly's birthday - she's 2! Happy Burfday, Puppy!! :)