Home

Monday, January 31, 2011

My January in Numbers

A could do a traditional month in review, but this is a different way to think about things:

180 -  hours I've spent in the office this month (who knew January was a busy month for me??)
1 - little puppy who will join our family soon!

456 - pictures I've uploaded from this month in the attempt to complete my Project Life layouts
0 - actual layouts completed in Project Life :(
28 - pounds of ground beef I've cooked up in the last week so I won't have to spend as much time cooking in the evening (meatballs, hamburger patties, seasoned ground beef, etc.)
325 - wedding invitations made for Brent & Saranne (I'll post pics as soon as they're mailed...)
1 - snow day taken so far this year, though this week isn't looking great...

15 - awesome family members at lunch yesterday in celebration of Whitney's graduation. Congrats, Master!!
3 - sweet little cows living in our barn. Norman came home on Saturday and I already love him to pieces.
2 - hours spent at lunch with my sweet friend Jessi last Friday - so good to catch up with her!

Dates I'm looking forward to in February:
14th - when my nephew turns 5. I can't believe he's growing up so quickly!
2nd - when it's 3 years since I first met Mike
8th - when my friend Patty turns 30!
20th - when we get to throw Saranne's sweet wedding shower
5th - when we celebrate with the village of Unadilla at Groundhog Day!
13th - when I finally get to see some new friends of mine instead of just chatting with them on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment