Home

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Here's the Skinny...

I'm failing miserably at life, beyond doing exactly what I have to do. There are just not enough hours in the day!

I wish I had Project Life updates to share. I don't. I've been terrible...I haven't journaled, I've barely taken pictures, honestly it hasn't even moved off the desk in my dining room I put it on after week one. I'm sad...because I'm so excited about this project and I haven't made it a priority.

Here's some links to people who are actually doing what they're supposed to do:

Ali Edwards
Michelle Wooderson
Simply Autumn
Super Organiser Mum

If those ladies don't inspire you, I don't know what will :)

The good news is that after tonight, life seems to be calming down just slightly. I might actually have time to get some sleep at night, which I'm really looking forward to!

In other exciting news...Mike & I should be going to meet the newest additions to our family this weekend. First, another new little moo should be joining our family. This one will be named Norman (Normie for short). Anyone who gets that reference is awesome in my eyes. The second addition will be a husky puppy. We'll hopefully get him or her in the next few weeks (they were just born a couple weeks ago). Mike & I have been talking about getting another dog for awhile, and I couldn't get him completely on board. I know he's always wanted a husky (just like I always wanted my bratty little pug), and the other dogs I suggested to him didn't really get a reaction from him. Then he heard about these huskies and is genuinely excited to get one, so who am I to argue? Plus, they are freaking adorable! I'll hopefully have pictures of all the creatures to post next week.

And finally, we butchered this weekend and now have a freezer full of meat. Which means I'm inspired to cook again, so hopefully I'll have some yummy recipes to share in the coming weeks (that I'll also be including in my Project Life layouts).

I hope everyone is off to a fantastic start to this week. If you're local, enjoy the weather, it's awesome!! (If you're not local, it's about 25 degrees outside, which is like a heat wave compared to the weather we had last week.) I see you, Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment