Home

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day!

Howdy, ya'll.

Monday was a snow day for us (as was Sunday, but we didn't really have anything scheduled anyway). So, how did we spend our snow day? Well, I stayed in my jammies (which was glorious) and napped some. Mike played some game on the computer, and we topped it off with a Law & Order: Criminal Intent Marathon, some Bachelor craziness, and a (sad for us) Auburn win of the BCS National Championship.

Saturday was a really great day with family and friends. Lots of giggling (in fact, I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle in my side from laughing so hard) and the discovery of Bubble Gum flavored Vodka. So yummy. Go out and buy some immediately!

Sunday & Monday (when I wasn't napping) was embossing the heck out of some very pretty wedding invitations for Brent & Saranne. If possible, I'm more excited to see their finished product than I was to see my own wedding invitations. Cross your fingers that I'll get them all done in the next 10 days!!

For those of you doing Project Life, how has the first week gone for you? Mine actually went really well, and I think I'm going to break my rule about ordering photos monthy just so I can get a layout done to share on my blog. I'm so excited about everything. I thought it would be extremely hard to find enough pictures to fill 7 slots each week, but last week was a breeze. This week, I've already been having a harder time, just because we've had lazy days or extremely busy days, but I will make it happen! And, by the end of the week, I'll be able to show you my first layout.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment