Home

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Family Photos

Remember this post that was a sneak preview?

I can finally post these without ruining any surprises! My sister-in-law asked me to take pictures of her and my brother-in-law for the purpose of Christmas cards, so Mike & I planned to cruise the countryside with them for an afternoon in November. Then we decided to ask our other sister-in-law if she and her family would like to join us and we'd take a giant family photo and give it to my in-laws as a Christmas gift. Brilliant!

So, here's just a few of the photos (and you saw the whole family yesterday in my Twenty+Ten post):







So, over 1100 pictures later (literally), we came up with an awesome family picture that Ma & Pa loved and hung on their wall immediately. It was a really fun (long!) day, and I'm so glad we did it this way...especially since Lexi & Angel left right before Christmas. I'm glad we have photos of our entire family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment