Home

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Hey, Did You Know?

  • That it's been 11 days since my last post? You did? Huh, I didn't. Whoops.
  • That yesterday was my birthday and it was a fabulously awesome day even though nothing spectacular happened? (Aren't those the best?)
  • That Mike got me the best present ever for my birthday (and I should get it on the 18th..counting down the days!) It's this rockin' camera:

          And this zoom lens:
  • That my good buddy Salt is having a giveaway on her blog - go visit! Trust me, you don't want to miss this one. (Or Salt, if you haven't read her blog...she's super hilarious. I love her to pieces.)
  • That I've finally started building my portfolio for wedding invitations (and other event invitations). I've been making custom wedding invitations (including my own) for about two years now. I've been doing event invitations for...well, awhile. Probably 4 years if not longer. The only way people know about this is if I tell them, for the most part. I finally decided it's time for me to move forward with this little endeavor for real...and to put my past creations and present (brilliant) ideas onto paper. Here's a sneak peak at the monogram I created for the Trust Invitation Suite:

I promise I won't make this a blog only about paper for those of you who don't enjoy such things...but I will offer previews of things I plan to post on Etsy and such. And if you're wondering about the name...all of the wedding invitations I create are named after qualities of (at least somewhat) successful marriages. Cheesy, I know. It works for me.
  • That I never posted photos of what I did buy from the antique store? Whoops again. Forgot all about it. I'm going back to the mall tonight and will take more photos (I'm prepared with a camera this time!) I promise.
  • That I hope you all have a fabulous day!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment