Home

Monday, June 28, 2010

Floppy Hats



What are your thoughts? I hear they're coming back into style. I've never been a hat person. Let's face it, how many people my age really are hat people, unless you include baseball caps or something? Not many that I know of.

Aura rocks the floppy hat though:




Of course, Aura rocks all kinds of things I couldn't ever pull off. She's lovely, isn't she? If you haven't visited her blog, go immediately. I'll wait. Come back here when you're done.

Here are other cute pictures:



All of the above photos found here.

Maybe I have cute blinders on, because these women are adorable. I think adorable women can pull of a LOT of things us regular women have issues with. For example, I may look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man once I stuff my head into one of these things.


Not that SP isn't rocking his little hat, by any means.

I have to go to a family thing this weekend where hats are required. It's supposed to be fun, or some such thing. I went to Target over lunch and found myself a cute blue floppy hat with a raggedy flower attached. It was love at first sight. I shall try it on and perhaps photograph myself in it this evening. I would post a picture, but it's not listed on Target's website. Boo Target. Boo.

So what are your thoughts? Would you rock the floppy hat?

No comments:

Post a Comment