Home

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Colors

I can't get enough of all the signs of spring, all the pretty colors. We spent at least 4 months under snow, looking at the same two colors: brown and dirty white. I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin if we didn't get spring soon, and now that we finally have it, I feel like I have to take in every moment. (I'm sure you're sick of reading about how happy I am that it's spring.)

So, I'll shut up, and share pretty colors.

One of these days, I'm going to fill this with red tulips.

Like this.

Weeds, again.

Pretty.

I saw my tiger lillies starting to sprout up in the front yard the other day. Can't wait to see that orange. And whatever colors are out there that I can't remember :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love spring.

    Thanks for taking the time to stop by and say hello on my special SITS day.

    ReplyDelete