Home

Friday, April 09, 2010

Alter Ego

I've never really mentioned this on this blog, but I have another blog entirely devoted to papercrafting and other creative endeavors. It's kind of pathetic right now since I haven't posted on it in well over a month, but that's sort of how creativity goes, right?

I don't know why, but my obsessions come and go. Sometimes it's making cards and scrapbooking and I have the best ambitions and intentions. And then I get distracted and it's all out the window. That's what happened this spring. I got distracted with making my house look prettier.

When you think about it, it's all creative expression. I couldn't make it through more than a couple of days without doing something creative. My job is very...uncreative. It's all about paperwork and processes and other logical things. I need a creative outlet.

Anyway, I will try to find more balance in the coming weeks, but no guarantees. My focus, for now, is the house because I want it to be beautiful and "us" before we have other, more practical things to worry about.

If you're interested (and don't already know), my creative blog is called PaperMeadows. You can visit it by clicking on the linky if you want to view some older posts. Perhaps someday, I will write on there again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment