Home

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Spooky Soiree Printable Collection by Vogt Design Co.

The Spooky Soiree Printable Collection features elegant black and white party decoration designs that are perfect for upcoming Halloween parties. I personally see these designs as great for an adult party (I'll be featuring another collection, Fright Night, shortly that is geared more toward family parties)...but that doesn't mean you couldn't dress up these classic designs with some bright orange pumpkins and jars of candy corn to make it a traditional Halloween event. You can check out the Etsy listing here: Spooky Soiree Printable Party Collection

I created this collection to give you a variety of paper goodies for your party decor.



Here's the screenshots of the entire collection. You'll receive these as PDF files within 48 hours of your payment.


Digital files allow you to make the party your own! Prefer vanilla cardstock to white for a vintage look? Go for it! Want to add some bling to your favors with a glittery black ribbon...great idea! The sky is the limit when it comes to using the elements in this digital file. The only thing I would ask is that you keep them for your personal use and please don't share them with friends or family {at only $5 for the collection, share the link to my Etsy store so they can purchase their own copies!}

When I stage a party, it's a snapshot of how the party would look if I hosted it myself. Of course, those are just suggestions and there are so many different ways you could host a Milk & Cookies party using this collection. I started a pinboard on Pinterest for Halloween themed parties, so make sure you check it out here: Halloween Parties Pinboard on Pinterest

As always, everything I create is able to be customized. I had a vision for this party that you can see the pictures above, but maybe you'd like something different - a different color scheme or a different saying on the banner.  I'd be happy to do  customization to the basic design for a small fee, or create a completely custom collection for your upcoming party. Just send me an email or convo me on Etsy and we'll iron out the details.

I hope you're inspired to throw you own Spooky Soiree, with the help of the Spooky Soiree Printable Party Collection.


Thanks for visiting Vogt Design Co.!

No comments:

Post a Comment