Home

Monday, October 03, 2011

Milk & Cookies Party Printable Collection by Vogt Design Co.

The Milk & Cookies Printable Collection is something I think would be extremely cute for a 1st or 2nd birthday party or a baby shower. But hey, I love cookies, and my 30th is next year, so if anyone wants to throw me a grown-up Milk & Cookies party, I wouldn't complain! You can check out the Etsy listing here: Milk & Cookies Printable Party Collection

I created this collection to give you all the signs and labels you'll need for your Milk & Cookies buffet.




And here's some screen shots of the PDF files you will receive within 48 hours of your payment clearing: 

The great thing about digital files is that it saves you time and money in the end! For $5, you'll be getting the original files, which includes the option to customize your Designer Labels if you don't want the standard version {which include the milk varieties}. Customizing these labels is completely free, so I would highly encourage you to take advantage of that option!

Digital files allow you to make the party your own! Prefer vanilla cardstock to white for a vintage look? Go for it! Want to add some paper rosettes behind the letters on the Milk & Cookies banner...great idea! The sky is the limit when it comes to using the elements in this digital file. The only thing I would ask is that you keep them for your personal use and please don't share them with friends or family {at only $5 for the collection, share the link to my Etsy store so they can purchase their own copies!}

When I stage a party, it's a snapshot of how the party would look if I hosted it myself. Of course, those are just suggestions and there are so many different ways you could host a Milk & Cookies party using this collection. I started a pinboard on Pinterest for this theme of a party, so make sure you check it out here: Milk & Cookies Pinboard on Pinterest

As always, everything I create is able to be customized. I had a vision for this party that you can see the pictures above, but maybe you'd like something different - a different color scheme or a different saying on the banner. The Collection includes free customization for the Designer Labels only, but I'd be happy to do additional customization for a small fee, or create a completely custom collection for your upcoming party. Just send me an email or convo me on Etsy and we'll iron out the details.

I hope you're inspired to throw you own Milk & Cookies party, with the help of the Milk & Cookies Printable Party Collection.

Thanks for visiting Vogt Design Co.!

No comments:

Post a Comment