Home

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Unity Candle Song

It's been awhile since I planned my wedding, but one thing I remember when we were picking out ceremony music was how extremely hard it was to choose a song for our Unity Candle lighting. I knew it couldn't be long {because I didn't want to awkwardly stand there while it finished} but since it was part of the ceremony, I wanted it to be meaningful to us. Needless to say, it wasn't an easy task, and I went for an instrumental version of a song we liked...though I doubt many of our guests "got it".

Anyway, I love when I'm listening to Pandora at work and things randomly pop up that I LOVE. This is one of them...which I think would make an excellent candle lighting song {or sand ceremony or whatever it is you chose to do}. I'm sure there are others more on top of things than me that have already made this connection, but I wanted to share this beautiful song anyway...


I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment