Home

Friday, February 11, 2011

Make It Monday Card # 2

If you haven't read my first Make It Monday post, go do that first because it will give you all the details about the MIM challenges.

Here's the second card I made last night for the MIM challenge:

This time I went with a more general thank you note, still using a bunch of different thankful sentiments. I also used one of my favorite spring-y color combos, because I'm being optimistic about all this warm weather we're having and hoping that spring is finally on it's way!

I really like the concept Erin Lincoln talks about in the video on Nichole's blog post about Make It Monday. It will definitely be a "go-to" idea for me. And I'll probably keep working on the concept this weekend and post at least one other card. I think this would be great for masculine cards as well, which is something I struggle with every time I need to make one.

Thanks for checking out my cards!

Here's the deets on this one:
{stamps} Cupcake Collection (the bigger "thank you" sentiment); Damask Designs (the "Thank You So Much" sentiment); Simply Stationery (the smaller "thank you" sentiment); It's Official (the stacked "thank you" sentiment); Handwritten Notes (the "thanks chickie" sentiment); Background Basics: Retro
{paper} Ripe Avocado from PTI, Whisper White & Chocolate Chip from SU!
{ink} Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip & Old Olive from SU!
{other} Butterfly Punch from Martha Stewart, Rock Candy Distress Stickles, Baja Breeze ribbon from SU! and a Corner Chomper to round the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment