Home

Monday, July 19, 2010

Some Realities

  • Our house is rarely perfectly clean (it may have never been perfectly clean), yet I demand that it be darn close before we have people coming over. This stresses me greatly and I don't enjoy it. Why is this?
  • I work best under pressure. I'm sure I'm crafting an ulcer by doing this, but I don't care. My best stuff happens last minute.
  • I'm easily bored. I tire of jobs, tasks, hobbies, shows, colors, hand writings, etc. all the time. It's part of who I am. I like the stimulation of something new. I'm easily persuaded into changing my tastes and likes.
  • I'm ready to have kids. Are you listening, God?? :)
  • I enjoy being crafty. It makes me extremely happy and I'm fairly certain that I should be doing something crafty for a living. However, when asked, I don't consider myself "crafty", "artistic", or "creative". I wonder why that is.
  • I love that I have a craft room. It was one of my demands when we were house shopping. I don't actually like using it though. In an ideal world, it would be my storage space for all crafty things, and I would have a space to work on crafts upstairs, with my husband and my puppy. (My craft room is in the basement.)
  • I miss my mom. I'm still terribly lonely without her and feel like a piece of my heart is missing. I spent most of Friday and Saturday crying, thinking of her in death instead of in life (as I try to always think of her). Sunday was 4 years since the day she went to Heaven. Almost every day, I think to myself "This is the longest I've ever gone without talking to her." That number used to 2 or 3 days. (That isn't to say I don't talk to her all the time...it's just that our conversations used to be two-sided.)
  • I don't care how unhealthy it is, I will always love my Dr. Pepper.
  • I love school supplies. When we were walking through Target the other day, Mike and I spent at least 20 minutes in the "Back to School" section. I'm so, so glad I married someone as weird as I am.
  • I'm ready for Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas/Valentine's Day. I'm always happier during the time of the year where there are holidays involved.
  • I will always melt over this face:

Happy Monday, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment