Home

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Asleep at the...

Toilet??

Long story short, a woman who lives here is sending back a commode that was ordered because it isn't big enough for her. I naturally assumed it wasn't wide enough. Turns out it wasn't deep enough. I asked how that could possibly be, and was told...

"She prefers to recline on the commode when she's sitting, and often falls asleep. She's looking for a toilet she can comfortably nap on."

Are you freaking kidding me? Turns out, they weren't freaking kidding me.

At what point in life does it become a concern if a toilet is comfortable enough to sleep on?? I'd like to die one day before that, please. I can't ever imagine saying to Mike, "Gee, honey, we need to buy a new toilet. I just can't get a good night's sleep on the john we have now."

What's next, this?

I can't stop laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment