Home

Friday, February 10, 2012

Milk & Cookies Baby Shower {Vogt Design Co.}

Hi all!

Happy Friday {TGIF!} I really didn't mean to disappear for a week, but the last 7 days have completely gotten away from me between work, illness, technical difficulties and who knows what else.

I'm sure you've seen my Milk & Cookies printable collections in my Etsy store or here on the blog. If not, click here for my Etsy store, or here for the first time I posted about this collection. I've had the best response on my Etsy store for this collection in all its forms {pink & brown, blue & brown, blue & red}. It's definitely my favorite too {even including the ones I haven't uploaded yet}, and it makes me wish I had a reason to throw a milk & cookies party!

One of my sweet customers, Britney, shared her milk & cookies baby shower on her blog this week, and I wanted to pass it along to you. Please take a minute and check out Britney's use of the items from the printable collection here.


I love the way she used the milk labels on the vintage milk bottles, and the idea for guests making their own fruit pizzas is genius! She did such a great job, I couldn't resist passing it along. And...you know...the printables are pretty cute too!

I'll be back on Monday with some photos from the Cars birthday party we're throwing my nephew tomorrow and a bunch of Project Life updates {fingers crossed}.

No comments:

Post a Comment