Home

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Project Life Updates

Hi all,

Happy Valentine's Day! Who has fun plans for this evening? Not this kid, unfortunately. My true love is home sick today. We've always kept Valentine's Day kind of quiet anyway because my nephew's birthday is today {Happy Birthday, Bubs!}, so we're normally celebrating with him. I do plan to bring home something for dinner instead of cooking at home, but it will be a quiet evening...which is actually perfect, considering how busy we've been!

I thought for today, I'd share some Project Life things with you. I know I haven't shared layouts with you for a couple of weeks. I'm falling behind. There are a couple reasons for it, but the biggest one is that I'm out of page protectors! I'm really hoping they're back in stock any day now, because I've figured out that if I get too far behind, it's a slippery slope. Heck, I've even figured out that if I finish my layout for the previous week too late in the current week, I'm forgetting stories and feeling like I'm losing time. I need to get caught up ASAP and get back on track!

Do you follow me on Pinterest? I started a Project Life inspiration board. You can follow me here. Here's just a few of the cool things I've already pinned:












Check out my Project Life board on Pinterest for a lot more inspiration as I find it!

Becky Higgins just shared a blog post this week filled with inspiration from the creative team {both traditional and digital scrappers}. Make sure you check out the post here when you get a chance!

How are you doing with Project Life? Have you kept up with it so far? Are you falling behind like me? I can't tell you the last time I was so excited to have a basic scrapbooking supply become available before these page protectors! I'm saving my pennies to order a bunch so I don't have to go through this again if they sell out!

I just want to say how much I LOVE that you all stop by to visit and read this blog. It's such a treat to connect with you here, on Facebook and via e-mail. I'm a very lucky girl!

Happy Valentine's Day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment