Home

Friday, September 17, 2010

Locker Baskets

Have you gotten in on this trend yet? I love it. I've always been a fan of industrial type things (though they don't exactly fit into my decorating scheme). I love going into garages and outbuildings and asking, "what does this do?" Locker baskets fit right into this. Plus I love to organize. Don't do it very well, but the idea of it is nice. If I had all the money in the world, all the baskets you saw in my craft room post would have been locker baskets.

Here's some cute ones:

From Country Living. How freaking cute is that room? It wouldn't be remotely functional for all my stash, but my goodness, I wish it was.


How about these wire baskets at Pottery Barn? I have a shelf like that, how cute would it be to have this whole setup somewhere in my house? (Don't ask me where)



Love these from Etsy seller FrenchByDesign.



This is a little too industrial for my personal taste, but I love the look. Love it!

So, Mike & I are taking next Friday to go to the Junk Jaunt. You can read more about it here. I'm so freaking excited to spend the day junking. Top of my shopping list: locker baskets. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment