Home

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Calm After the Storm...

A strong storm came through our area on Monday evening. I haven't actually heard for sure if a tornado touched down (I avoid the news most of the time), but it wouldn't surprise me. 75-100 mph winds were reported. It was kind of crazy to watch.

Here's some pictures after things had calmed down...







I'm sure this picture is technically awful, but I kind of like it :)

Thank goodness no one around us was injured and everyone seemed to only have minor damage. We lost some trees and had some damage to our barn, but nothing major. A tree branch did slice through one of my pumpkins. Saddest part of the whole day for me.

Things in my life are kind of stormy now too. Not enough hours in the day for everything I'd like to get done. Who needs sleep, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment