Home

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{Week in the Life - Tuesday}

Hi kids,

Day 2 in Week in the Life was about the same as Day 1. I took a reasonable amount of pictures, and remembered to take a few after I got home from work. That's been the biggest challenge for me, taking pictures around home. Which is backwards from most people, I think, but I just get caught up in what I'm doing and forget to take a picture. I also don't carry my iPhone with me at home like I do at work, so that might be part of it.

Here's the majority of the pictures from yesterday (a few won't upload, for some reason):

















Things I want to remember:
When I was taking pictures first thing in the morning, my iPhone suddenly went black and wouldn't turn on. I was in major panic mode, thinking I'd lost all my notes and pictures on the phone. I figured it out once I got to work, but it's very clear how dependent I've become on the technology in my life.

A couple of the pictures were taken accidentally, but I included them, because why not?

I made stroganoff for dinner, which is one of Mike's favorite dinners, because it's too freaking hot to grill out right now (as we normally do during summer months). It was weird to stand in the kitchen and cook something I normally consider a "winter meal" but Mike was happy he didn't have to wait until the weather cooled off to have it.

My brother and I were texting about my nephew's school supply list, and I realized how quickly he is growing up. Michael is 5 years old and about to start kindergarten. I cannot believe it.

I have a to do list around the house and with crafty things that is easily longer than my arm, and yet I did nothing last night but watch Gilmore Girls DVDs and cuddle with Molly. I needed the night off, so I took it.

I hope everyone's WITL is going well! Thanks for the sweet comments yesterday, especially about Mike's participation in this project. He is extremely supportive of whatever I do, and this project is no different. There may be a little grumbling, but I love to see things from his point of view.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. your instagram shots are fantastic! love all of the different ways people are capturing their days:)

    ReplyDelete