Home

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Inspiration

Becky Higgins shared this on Facebook yesterday, and I am so inspired (and thrilled to see others who love Instagram as much as I do!)

Check out Cathy Zielske's blog for some awesome Instagram inspiration. Cathy created these awesome templates too, so check those out!

Layout credit: Cathy Zielske

Check out Cathy's blog, Becky Higgins' blog, and friend Becky on Facebook for loads of amazing inspiration.

Here's a few pictures from Instagram of my day yesterday (clearly, I love the filter options):


I'm so glad I got my iPhone and found these apps before the WITL project, coming up next week. I've already taken more pictures in the last couple of days than I did all last month! 

What apps are you using to capture life as it happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment