Home

Friday, July 29, 2011

{Week in the Life - Thursday}

Happy Friday!

And so it continues. The project is officially half done now, and apparently, yesterday was where I hit my wall. I only took a few pictures (and a few screen shots of things on my phone and computer). But, that's typical for me. Some days are interesting, others are not. Yesterday just was one of those days where I went through the motions and didn't think a whole lot.

Here's what I came up with (not including Mike's pictures that he hasn't sent me yet):





There's a few other screen shots of text conversations that I captured, but this is the bulk of it. I think it's okay to have a slower day of photos, and with the way I'm doing my layouts, it really won't make much of a difference.

The good news for this morning is that I'm pretty sure I've already taken more pictures before 8am than I did all day yesterday. The "day off" I took yesterday has recharged me and will help me finish up the last 3 days.

Short post today, but I'll be back with more at some point this weekend for today's photos, and probably do the weekend photos on Monday (we'll see what the weekend looks like).

Have a great one!

1 comment: