Home

Monday, August 23, 2010

8 Question

My good buddy Salt (do you read her blog? If not, you should, she cracks me up!) tagged anyone who wants to play along in these 8 questions. I don't have the brain energy today for an original post, so I'll take her up on her offer. By the way, I knew Salt and her awesomeness long before she was a blog superstar...we "met" on The Knot while planning our weddings. I love her to pieces and hope we get to meet in person someday.

Here we go...

1. What was/is your high school’s mascot?

It is (was) a Lynx. I went to Abraham Lincoln, and I assume the Lynx sounds similar to Lincoln? I don't know, it's a cool mascot either way :)
2. If you could punch one Disney character in the face, who would it be? (I pick Goofy…that guy sucks.)
Winnie the Pooh. Sorry if you're reading this, Ernesto. The guy is annoying as all get out, and he gives fatties everywhere a bad name. I mean, I love my cupcakes, but I'm certainly not going to get my head stuck in a wrapper trying to get out that last crumb.
3. If you were stranded on an island, who would be the LAST person you would want there with you?
Any number of ex's? Winnie the Pooh? Nah...I'll go with my father's "fiance" - Skeletor. Skeletor is one of the most awful human beings I could possibly imagine and I'd probably have to kill her if I was left alone with her for any amount of time.

 
4. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Mm...cheese. Bleu cheese is delish. So is goat cheese. So is colby jack. So is swiss. I'll go with bleu cheese, I guess, since I jump at any chance I get to eat it.




5. What is the weirdest place you ever had to go to the bathroom?
Felt the urge to go, or went? I'm a conventional pee-er. Only gone in a toilet, or perhaps a diaper in my earlier days. Felt the urge to go...I'm sure there are some odd places I've been, but I can't think of anything. I sucked at this question.


6. Do you like camping?
No. I am definitely an indoor girl.




7. What is your most irrational fear?
Terrified of birds. If a bird landed on me, I might have a heart attack. I had a very bad year with birds my freshman year of college (attacked by a swan at school during finals, attacked by a peacock at the zoo, had a bird in my house and try to dive-bomb my head to get out, and had my brother's parakeet fly around my head incessantly until I just curled up in the fetal position and cried.)




8. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Definitely a dog person. Have you seen my doggie? She's adorable :) Plus, I'm allergic to cats.

So, Salt says I'm to come up with my own 8 questions and tag 8 people. I'll just do what she did and pass it along to everyone who reads, so here are my 8 questions...

1. If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?

2. What tv character do you most identify with?

3. What is your favorite board game? Do you still play board games?

4. If I gave you a $500 gift card to Target, what would you buy?

5. What is your go-to website for killing time (or having fun)?

6. If your home was on fire, and you, your loved ones, and pets were safe, what 3 things would you rescue?

7. What is your favorite condiment?

8. Do you do any stupid human tricks? If so, what are they? (Bonus points for posting a picture or video of you doing it!)

Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment