Home

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wednesday {Week in the Life 2012}

Getting closer to being done! I'm going to be honest, I'm losing steam with this project. I think just because this week is so busy, I'm not being mindful of taking pictures. And frankly, sometimes it's just not appropriate to take out my phone during the middle of a meeting to take a photo. :) But, that's okay, at the end of the week it won't really matter how many pictures I took each day.

On another note entirely, I got some really fun things for Gather yesterday {one of which you'll see in a photo below}, and I have plans to head to Des Moines this weekend for Junk Jubilee to find more cute stuff. I'm seriously over the moon at having some concrete plans for the opening of Gather, and I can't turn my mind off to all the ideas I have for the store. I didn't get more than a couple hours sleep last night because I couldn't relax. I'm exhausted, but I love it!

Okay, on to the photos from yesterday. {I'm @gatherboutique on Instagram, and these photos are all processed with the Nashville filter.} 


Thanks for looking everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment