Home

Monday, April 23, 2012

Here We Go! {Week in the Life 2012}

Good Monday morning, everyone!

Today marks the beginning of the Week in the Life project, and I'm excited to be participating for the 3rd year in a row. I wrote last week how I hoped nothing major would happen during this project to derail it, and then yesterday, I pulled a muscle in my back and was stuck on the couch all day. I figured it'd jinxed it, but today, I'm feeling almost 100% again. Thank goodness!!


So, here's what Week in the Life means for me: a whole week of photos of our everyday life. I plan to take all the photos with Instagram (I'm @gatherboutique if you want to follow), so you can keep up with me that way {we're using #weekinthelife for the project}. I'll try to post pictures from the day before on my blog. I also post Instagram pics to my Facebook if you're a friend of mine. There's also a Week in the Life free community over at Big Picture Classes that I'll be joining this morning {I joined last year, and it kept me very motivated!}



As of right now, I plan to incorporate the photos into my Project Life album to keep things easy. I honestly don't even know if I'll journal or not through the process. I kind of like the idea of the photos speaking for themselves, but we'll see. Becky Higgins just announced that plastics will be available in July with 4x4 openings for Instragram pics, but I think I'll come up with some sort of solution on my own with the plastics I already have.



So, that's my project for the next week. Please leave me a comment and let me know if you're doing this project as well...having the support of others is always a great motivator! I'll be back tomorrow with photos of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment