Home

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Apparently

Apparently, March will be the month that I'm absent from the blog.

Apparently, I've taken on too much in my life and there just aren't enough hours in the day!

Apparently, I'm affected by the seasons more than I ever realized, because I've been in a GREAT mood ever since the weather has warmed up.

Apparently, Blogger isn't letting me upload images today. Annoying.

Apparently, eating breakfast before 6am isn't the best idea, because then I'm hungry for something by mid-morning (well, 8:45am, which I guess is mid-morning for me).

Apparently, I've become obsessed with cake balls and plan to finish my mint-chocolate ones tonight for St. Patty's treats tomorrow.

Apparently, Glee is determined to make my heart shine - Kurt and Black Bird last night moved me to tears! Go listen (I don't think the show performance is up yet, but here's the audio.)

Apparently, I'm picking out cakes for events I haven't even determined at this point. I'd show you a picture of the cake I found yesterday, but again, Blogger is annoying.

Apparently, I'm focusing on accessories when dressing rather than the clothes themselves...I've been on a jewelry buying spree for the last couple of weeks (oh, and socks...loving fun socks right now!)

Apparently, I did something wonderful in a past life, and was blessed with an amazing friend in this one - my very best friend, Melissa, is celebrating her birthday today. We've been friends since we were 12 years old and met in Mrs. Plummer's English class. I can't imagine my life without her. Happy birthday, Yissa! We love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment