Happy 2013 everyone! I hope you had a great time ringing in the new year. I told you in my 112 in 2012 post that I would share some of my 2013 goals with you, so here we go!
I organized these a little differently. There certainly aren't 113, but there aren't just one or two. I'm also getting pretty specific here, because I found out that if I have a broad goal, I don't make as much progress. I'm much better crossing off smaller items as I accomplish them.
Unify the Gather Brand
- Close Vogt Design Co. on Etsy
- Launch Gather on Etsy
- Develop a central website for everything related to Gather (blog, social media, online purchases, Gatherings, classes, etc.)
- Teach a variety of classes in Gather
- Include party decor & stationery in Gather inventory
- Expand inventory to include memory keeping tools
Make our House a Home
(We've been in the process of moving for the last 15 months - these goals apply to our new home, once we have finalized the move)
- Utilize organizational tools to keep our household running efficiently
- Focus on feeling comfortable with the home as it is, rather than wanting all the changes to happen at once
- Take pride in our home
- Begin couponing and price-matching regularly for grocery purchases
- Sell existing home
- Live on 1 income
- Continue to plan dinners at home and to pack breakfasts and lunches
Prioritize the strength of our marriage
There you have it! Much simpler than last year, but still not a short list. A lot of projects that will take us the entire year to complete or that will never really be completed. Gather will still be a priority for me in 2013, but there are a lot of other aspects to my life I want to focus on. This list has plenty of room to grow and change. And you'll notice that a lot of the things that were on my 2012 list aren't even addressed here, specifically. I felt like a lot of them would naturally happen if I accomplish what I have on this list. And those that don't probably aren't the priority anyway.
Like I said in my last post, I'd love to see your goals for 2013. Feel free to leave a list in the comments or link me to a blog post about them. I wish you all a very blessed new year!