Home

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pinterest

Have you discovered this amazing website yet? (http://www.pinterest.com/)

I found it a few months ago, via a blog I frequently read, and I go back and forth with being addicted to it. Not because there's any reason to stop being addicted, but because I'll notice I've lost an entire day to "pinning" (saving things to boards I've created) without even realizing it. Then I tell myself to grow up, get back to work, and avoid it for a week or so until I see something and think (or say out loud), "Man, I have to remember that!" and then I pin it and the cycle starts all over again.

I have 23 categories of things I pin to, all divided in a way that makes sense to me. The cool thing is, I can follow my friends and they can follow me. {Speaking of which, if you look to the left sidebar, you can click the icon to follow me.}

Here's a screenshot of what my boards look like when I log in to Pinterest:

Are you freaking kidding me? All of that awesome inspiration all in one spot? And, the very cool thing is that when you pin something, it also saves the source information, so I never have to wonder where the heck I found something again. I really wish this had been around when I was planning my wedding, so I didn't have to keep all my inspiration files in 3 or 4 different places.

Anyway, go check it out now. I apologize in advance for the hours you will lose to this awesome website. Although, no really, because come on..it's just too much fun to be a waste of time!

Have a great one, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment