Home

Monday, August 08, 2011

A New Week

To say this last week has been hard is a huge understatement. This coming week will probably look much the same way. I don't really want to go into the details, but everyone is healthy, and that's the most important that.

When I started this blog, I really did think it would be about our everyday lives. And, it was, for awhile. Then it went to crafty/DIY things, and photography, and some real life mixed throughout. And now I hesitate to write if I don't have anything creative to talk about. I think it's just a natural progression, and there's nothing wrong with it, but it's something I realized this week.

I also realized that there is so much beauty in the world, even when things are challenging. I've written before about the significance of butterflies in my life and how they seem to appear whenever I need a little extra support and love. Last week, when all I wanted was a huge hug from my mom, I saw more butterflies than I've seen all summer. It still amazes me that every time I need her, she's there for me.
Butterfly, in my yard last week

This is one of those pointless, rambling posts, so I'll just end it here before it gets ridiculous, but I'm hoping for some small blessings this week, and saying a prayer that life will get back on track. Today is a new day, and so is tomorrow, and the day after that. No matter what happens, they will all be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment