Home

Monday, December 12, 2011

Play

Short post today, as I didn't really plan to be back to blogging quite yet, but here I am...

I'm disappointing everyone these days, most of all myself. There just isn't enough time in the day to get everything done that I need to. I'm ridiculously over-committed, and it's no one's fault but my own. There hasn't been a day that's gone by the last few weeks where I haven't thought that I failed at something.

I'm trying. I'm working harder than I have since college (when I was younger and full of positive energy and had many things to look forward to). I know it's not enough, but I promise, it's all I have.

If I've disappointed you lately, I sincerely apologize. If it's any comfort, I'm twice as disappointed in myself.

Crossing my fingers that this will turn around after the holidays, if not sooner. I desperately need some peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment