Home

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Feel Like...

...Like all my posts lately have been me apologizing for staying away too long. But, I am sorry.

...Like there aren't enough hours in a day to do what I need to do.

...Like I need to find something to sacrifice in my daily schedule, but I can't actually bring myself to do it.

...Like I'm letting everyone down.

Yeah, it's not a happy post. Today, I'm not very happy. I wasn't yesterday either. I hate that, but it is what it is.

We had an extremely fun and blessed Easter. I needed last weekend. I have to remind myself of that, or this week will seem really overwhelming (I did nothing last week but cook and have fun...which means I have much work to catch up on this week.)

I wanted to post one another reminder about my friend's Susan G. Komen 3-Day benefit, coming up this Saturday night! I'm donating the Nest album that I talked about in my last album. Here's hoping it will actually be done by then!! I'm setting this goal for myself: done by Friday so I can post pictures on the blog and show you what's on the (silent) auction block!

And to end on a fun note, I'm working on an aisle runner this week for a party in honor of the royal wedding! I'm not into all the buzz surrounding the wedding, but I am into this party! I think it's going to be a total blast, and it's really fun for me to bring my VDC projects into my work life!

Okay, happy end of April all! I doubt I'll be back until Friday (possibly very early Saturday morning) with the pics of the album. I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment