Home

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tattered, Crumpled and Fabulous Love Stories

What on Earth could I possibly mean by this?

Life isn't perfect and neither are relationships. Ours certainly isn't. But, it is a love story, and it is fabulous. We are thankful for the wrinkles, the crumples, the tatters and tears. It makes us who we are, and who we have become as husband and wife. And, we're pretty fond of all the things that have gone right for us, too!

So, who are we? I'm Jen. My husband is Mike. This is us, on our tattered, crumpled, and fabulous wedding day:

So us. Mike = calm. Jen = excitable. We also have an adorable pug named Molly:

So un-Molly. She rarely stops to smell the roses (or, in this case, tulips).

We live on a cute little farm in the middle of nowhere in Nebraska. Mike is a country guy. I'm a city girl. You can imagine the challenge our living situation was for me in the beginning. But, now that we have the house we do, in the place that we do, I don't think I could live anywhere else. It is our forever home.

So what's the point of this blog? Well, there isn't one...except that it's the story of us. Our family. Our everyday life as newlyweds, farm dwellers, pug parents, and dreamers.

Who knows what story I'll tell next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment