Home

Sunday, April 04, 2010

This is My Life

Have you ever just been going about your day and realized, "This is how my life has turned out"?

I had one of those moments today. I'm married to the man I will be with for the rest of my life. My family is who they are. I pray that it continues to keep growing with marriages and births, and that the people who are in it now will be in it for a long time. We are living in the house we intend to continue making a home.

Obviously not everything is perfect. What is? I wish we lived closer to a lot of my friends who are a plane ride away. I wish we could see some family more than once a year. I wish I could have one more day with my mom.

But, this is how my life has turned out, and it's pretty amazing.

Our lives will continue to change, possibly very soon. Are we ready? I have no idea. :) But I sure hope so.

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter. Ours was full of family, both Saturday & Sunday. We really are extremely lucky to be so involved with our family and get to spend time with them whenever we do. I can't imagine being anywhere else this weekend and wouldn't have missed it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment