Home

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Early Week Ramblings

No pretty pictures to share tonight. Boo.

Last night was fun. Mike came home and I made lemon pepper chicken and cole slaw for dinner. It was yummy. I'm really craving ice cream lately. It's one of my sure signs of spring/summer, so I guess that's why. I really don't need ice cream. I need to find some lower-fat version of ice cream deliciousness.

We watched Dancing with the Stars. Okay, I watched, Mike complained. Poor guy, he puts up with all my girly reality shows. Is anyone else really ready to see Kate leave? I know she's trying hard, but I don't think her heart is in it and I don't think she's having fun. It's hard to watch.

Tonight, we're going out with my family (Dad, brother, and possibly nephew) to this dive bar in a small town near my hometown. They have the best tacos on Tuesday nights...ridiculous greasy and simple to make, but so good. And they're only $1.25 each! Mike promised me ice cream tonight (I doubt I'll want ice cream after tacos)...so if we go, it will be to the cute little place down the street from my dad's. I haven't been there in years, can't wait.

Why does my life seem to revolve around food that's bad for me?

I'm feeling very restless. I need to get out of town, I think. Or make some major changes at home. I'm very much in the mood to organize things, so I think that's how I'll spend my day tomorrow and Saturday. Sound good? Hold me to it. Kaythanks.

Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment