Home

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Oops

{Story of my life - work, work, work! Might be more fun if I was working at this adorable desk...for sale at Gather this weekend!}

Hey all,

Somehow, a month went by without me knowing it! Seriously, I had posts planned in my head, previews of some things in the store, and even some updates on the other stuff going on in my life...and then it's a month later.

The good news is that we've found some really awesome things for Gather this month. I can't wait for you to see them...we'll be open on Saturday {10a-5p}! I'll be at Gather all day tomorrow getting ready for Saturday, so check out the Gather facebook page {www.facebook.com/gatherboutique} or my Instagram feed for a preview. You can follow me on Instagram @gatherboutique.

One other thing I'm excited about is my awesome husband's birthday, also on Saturday! I won't get to post before then, so a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE!!!

Alrighty, back to getting ready for our Gathering on Saturday. Stop by and see us!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment