Home

Monday, June 25, 2012

My World {via Instagram}

Hey everyone,

My world has been moving so quickly the last few weeks that I can't keep up with it all! Sometimes I just go back through photos I've taken or notes I've made to remember what all I've done. I really wish I was keeping up more with my Project Life album so I could look back on that...but, I will get it caught up once things settle down {and having page protectors that hold Instagram photos will really help!}

Anyway, I thought I'd share some photos from Instagram over the last week or so. Starting first with some things I've purchased at auctions that will eventually {after a lot of love} be for sale at Gather.
A really great buffet I got an auction on Saturday. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Croquet set from the same auction. This is the only time I remember going to an auction knowing I had to win the bid, no matter what the final price was. I was dying to have this one.

Dry sink from an auction last weekend.

And corner hutch to match. I'm excited to see how these turn out.

Really great stool I got at JunkStock this weekend. I bought it out from under the girl who was taking admissions. Literally...she was sitting on it.

This is one of my favorite purchases too, a vintage baby bed. I wasn't even sure this was for sale at the auction on Saturday, but I told Mike we had to get it.

I've been making an effort to take a little bit better care of myself than I have the last month. I'm trying to set limits and not work constantly. Here's a few pictures from that effort as well:
I found this potted hydrangea at Trader Joe's last week. I never buy myself flowers or plants because they die too quickly. But this was such a great buy, and I needed some pink in my life. Now I want more!

My dear friend, Mary Pat, opened Drizzles this week, and we went to the grand opening this weekend. Mary Pat made my wedding cake, she's my go-to person for all things cake & cupcake related, and she made the goodies for the opening of Gather. Check her out if you're in Old Towne Bellevue {or if you just want a really great baked good}.

One of my bosses had a birthday this week, and I made a memory board for her. This is a horrible picture {I was rushed}, but it was a fun project that I enjoyed completing.

Got this amazing bracelet from Painted Pineapple this weekend at Junkstock. I really really really hope to see more of her amazing jewelry in the future!

Mike & I took some time on Sunday to do fun things that we normally haven't had time to do. We did a little shopping {this photo is me waiting on Mike to try on some clothes}, visited Drizzles and had yummies for breakfast, sat and watched some TV, and then visited our niece & nephew for some cuddle time. It was so nice to just have a relaxed Sunday...and even though we were on a schedule, and still did some work at Gather, we made time to just enjoy the day together.

Speaking of Gather, two updates....
1. The giveaway is still going on at the Gather facebook page. Like our page if you haven't already. Share it with your friends. Once we get to 100 likes, I'm giving away a gift certificate. Who doesn't want free stuff?
2. Our next open day is July 14. Mark your calendars. I'll be sending Facebook event invites {another reason to like us on Facebook}. The store is going to be packed with goodies, I can't wait for you to see it!

Okay, that's all. Have a great day, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment