Home

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Disappearing Vogt

I disappeared without warning! Sorry about that, I didn't know it was coming or I would have warned you.

Things have been insane, so I imagine my break will last awhile longer, but I promise to come back. I promise.

Here's a little list of what I've been up to:
Re-designing our website for work. I don't know how to make it work, but I think I've got a handle on how to make it pretty. Hopefully our web designer can take my ideas and run with them.

Planning a special event for work. It's so much fun, but since this is our first year, it's a lot of work.

Basically, constantly working :)

Estes Park was awesome, and I have some great pictures. I promise to share soon.

We have another open house this week for a bunch of vendors, including Vogt Design Co. I'm so excited to display some of my Christmas creations, for the first time this year. If you're local and would like to attend, let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with the info.

My good friend Ernesto is coming to visit the last weekend of the month, so Mike and I are busy bees getting everything ready around the house and finishing up some year-end yard work, since it seems to be getting colder. I wish the weather could stay like this forever.

A couple more craft shows on the calendar for November, which of course means lots of holiday creating. I love it, but of course, I have zero time to make my own holiday projects.

Anyway, I'd better get back to all my projects. I promise to pop in from time to time, even if it's just to share all the awesome fall & Christmas inspiration I've been seeing in blog-land.

Have a great day, all!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment