Home

Monday, November 26, 2012

Gift Certificate Sale!

Hey all,

Happy Cyber Monday to you!

First, I just have to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who came out to support us this weekend for Small Business Saturday and our Holiday Open House! It was one of our busiest weekends yet, and I loved every second of it! If you follow me on Instagram (@gatherboutique), then you probably saw a photo I posted of the front of our store on Saturday. In the description, I wrote that when I used to dream about this store, I always imagine it at Christmastime. I could just see the store decorated for my favorite time of year. This is a Christmas season I will never forget, and I feel like Saturday, one of my dreams finally came true. Thank you to those of you who were a part of it!

Okay, now on to the sale...



Gather is offering a $25 gift certificate for only $20!! Not bad, right? You can make your own sale with this offer, or save a little money on a gift for a friend. Here's how to purchase:

1. E-mail your name and e-mail address to gatherboutique@gmail.com and let me know you want to purchase a gift certificate (only 1 per customer allowed, sorry!)
2. I'll send you a Paypal invoice for your payment.
3. Make your payment by 11:59pm on November 30th and I'll e-mail you the gift certificate and the terms for use (see below).
4. Print it off and bring it to Gather next time you shop!

And, because everything has terms, here are mine (they're not too bad!):
Pay $20 for a gift certificate valued at $25. The gift certificate may be used by you or given as a gift. Only one offer per customer, please! The gift certificate will expire 1 year from the date of purchase (expiration date will be listed on certificate). Certificates may only be used on products for sale in Gather Boutique, not for online purchases or custom orders. If the full amount of the gift certificate is not used on a purchase, a new gift certificate for the remaining amount will be issued at the time of purchase. Gift certificates that do not have valid promotional codes issued by Gather Boutique will not be accepted. The value of the gift certificate will not be replaced if the card is lost, stolen, destroyed, altered without permission or used without your permission.

If you have any questions, please let me know, I'm happy to answer them for you. I'm not limiting the amount of gift certificates that can be purchased, so be sure to tell your friends about this offer! I'm really excited about it...it's our first "sale" at Gather...and I can tell you, they won't happen that often, so take advantage of this one!

We'll also be offering gift certificates for purchase in the store where you can determine the gift  amount. They won't be part of this special promotion, but if you're looking for a gift idea for someone and have no clue what to buy them, this is a great option!

A couple of other Gather announcements:

1. If you didn't see it on Facebook, (you should follow us if you're not already...www.facebook.com/gatherboutique), we're thrilled to announce that we've been accepted as a seller of Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint! We expect to see our order in the next few weeks, and I'm hoping to offer some classes in 2013 showing you how to use this awesome product!

2. Our holiday celebration continues throughout the rest of December. We're open for Gatherings on the following dates:
Saturday, December 8th  10a-3p
Sunday, December 9th  12p-4p
Saturday, December 22nd  10a-5p

I hope to be popping in to the blog more often during the month of December with photos of our Holiday Open House, new products for sale, info about Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint, and some updates about what's going on in our life. This is a busy time of year for everyone, so once again, I want to thank you for all your support!

Have a great day, friends! 







No comments:

Post a Comment