Home

Friday, July 20, 2012

Gather Boutique Preview

Um, wow...15 days?? I can't believe I went so long without blogging. I was determined to be better this month, and now I've not said anything for half of it. Super.

I'm just popping in quickly to share a preview of what you'll see at Gather if you stop by tomorrow! We're open from 10-5, and there are a ton of new goodies as well as some that didn't get snapped up from last month. I only have a few pictures, but if you follow Gather on Facebook, you'll see previews as they happen today {and, you'll be entered to win a $25 gift certificate!}

Prints on dictionary paper, featuring a ton of vintage images.

Our new gift display. This features Wik candles in two sizes, and Meadow Fresh Soaps - hand soaps in 8 scents, and homemade laundry detergent without all the chemical additives.

A luggage display, perfect for your upcoming summer travels.

Pages from a 1940's song book. Most of the songs are from the 1890's and early 1900's. This would be great for crafters, scrapbookers and other paper artists.

This isn't a photo taken in Gather {I'm not cool enough to have a camo truck in my shop}, but it is a preview of the really cool new display piece we have in the shop.

Like I said, just a few, but I'll be updating the Facebook page as we finalize displays tonight. And if this month is like last month at all, I'm sure there won't be time for me to photograph everything, so you'll be in for a surprise if you visit us tomorrow!

We'll have yummy s'mores treats from Drizzles Olde Town Bakery to go with our featured camping theme, so if for no other reason, come out and get some free sweets! Hope to see you there!

If you can't make it tomorrow, we'll be open again on August 11 from 10-5, or you're always welcome to schedule an appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment