Home

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Little Color

The last few days, all sorts of packages have been showing up on my doorstep, packed with products for Gather! I can't wait until after June 9th to show them to you, so here's a little sneak preview:


Cupcake wrappers! I love me some cupcakes, and the only thing to make that makes them better is when they wear a cute outfit! {Speaking of cupcakes, my amazing friend Mary Pat is opening a bakery soon called Drizzles in Bellevue, NE...I've commissioned her to make the sweet treats for my grand opening. Even if you have no desire to see my store, you should come to eat the yummy dessert!}


Paper straws. I'm in love with them. I seem to find an excuse for paper straws at all my shindigs...possibly with some influence from Pinterest. Aside from drinking through them, there's all sorts of cute uses for them when it comes to party decor and crafts. Maybe I need to start a Pinterest board for paper straws {follow me on Pinterst here}.


And finally, gorgeous bakers twine from Divine Twine. I have about 10 different colors that go with just about everything. It would be cute to tie up party favors with them, wrap gifts, or even some for scrapbooking and card making.

How's that for adding some color to Gather? I'm so excited to put all of these supplies in use and on display at Gather. After the store opens, I'll also be including what I can in my Etsy shop for people who aren't able to make it to the store. Don't see a color or pattern you're interested in? Let me know, I'll see if I can track it down for you.

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment